Friday, July 3, 2009

To Blog, or Not to Blog

I've had this inner battle about blogs for the past year or so. Trying to decide how I felt about them. I thoroughly enjoy reading blogs, and have followed several for some time now, but having my own, well that's a whole other story.



I've always been plagued by this wierd oxymoron trait to my personality. On one hand I am somewhat (okay some may say alot) of an exhibitionist, yet on the other hand I am very private about the way my brain works, the way I think about things, and especially the way I feel about not only things, but more importantly, people. So to have all that out there with people reading my words and judging my thoughts, scrutinizing my photos, that took some incouragement.



Yet, in the end I've decided to give it a go.



So here it is world, I hope it is all I promise it will be, and more.

2 comments:

  1. Finally!!! So much more elegant then mine. i can't wait to read your blog! I love the avatar picture. I have never seen that photo before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the nod....may you have many followers†

    ReplyDelete