Wednesday, August 26, 2009

She's off on a big Adventure

I sacrificed my mid-day siesta today to see my sister off to Italy.


She's one lucky duck to get to backpack from Venice to Rome and all-over in between for the next couple weeks. Zhaina said she wanted to go to Italy too, but I had to break the news to her that we weren't invited. Then she said that we should go ask Papu for some more money to buy some tickets. A pretty advanced thought for a 3 year-old I think, but still I had to tell her no, Melissa gets to do this alone.



And then just before Melissa left I asked her one thing; to bring us back a present (nothing crappy) wrapped in 50 Euro bills. That should make up for us missing Italy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh for fun:) That top pic is cute of mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding???...You could never manage with just a backpack!

    ReplyDelete