Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?

It's times like these that I wish I was back in the good ol' MidWest. Looking for ORANGE in a place where fall has yet to arrive was a hundred times more challenging than it should have been. I can just picture now; Wisconsin...all the pumkins, gourds, hunter blaze orange...oh the possibilites!!!



However, even while feeling sorry for myself I did manage to spot this festive color out of it's element afterall.


one lone swimmer

Zhaina's 4th pair of arm floaties this summer, these ones are a keeper!



Dad's flowers

Who knew Papu could garden?




Color week
is just gearing up, stay tunned for my world ala GREEN tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. you're not missing out on much fall color... yet. Still waiting for that first frost to really get those colors going. Love the pic of Z girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Papu the marigolds are very nice:)

    ReplyDelete