"isn't there something in between?"
I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one.
For now I'll fill you in on what kind of foolishness we've been up to since we landed.
1. I had my hair did. new color. very dark. very, very, very dark.
2. Held a meeting with Baby Obrean and big sister Ava. complete cuteness.
3. Photo shoot with some of our bests. gorgeous fall colors.
4. Sang our hearts out at Mothersong. a high point.
5. Viewed the new dwelling. overwhelming.
I'll only elaborate on one of the more "hectic" days (see above #3) where we spent the afternoon with family at Jay Cooke, an exteremely beautiful nearby state park. Here are some of my drastically amature shots from the autumn photo shoot. I'm patiently waiting for the veteran photographer to develop her film (yep, the old fashioned way). Until then feast your eyes on these.
I told you it was dark
P.S. I'll let you know when I find that balance.