Friday, October 2, 2009

Well it's one for the money, Two for the show

Singing has been a lifelong passion of mine. I sang in choir from the 5th grade all the way through college and loved every minute of it. One of my favorite concerts I ever performed in was one of my firsts, at Wahburn Elementary back in the early 90's. I remember it to be a Blast from the Past sort of show where we sang poignant songs from each decade up until present time. One of the biggest crowd pleasers was a medley of Elvis songs, one of which I am reminded of on this the last day of color week. Take a minute and visit it here, tap your toe and sing along, it might just be the medicine you need to lift you up if for even just a few minutes.



And after you've had your Elvis fix, please enjoy the blue in my world.














I'd also like to send out a big THANK YOU to my cousin Barb for hosting this color week that filled me so! And thank you to all the other participants that took the time and consumed my mind with beautiful shades all week long. It was a joy to sign on each and everyday to see the color wonder that you were able to capture within your own life to share with me and others. Which reminds me, thank you to all who stop by MaMa Ocean each and everyday! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed it too...kinda hate to see it end:((
    you captured the market on blue!

    ReplyDelete