Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's been goin' on

If you're anyting like me you are constantly wishing that you had the ability to sing through your typed words. You know, in email, texts, blogging, social networking...these days there are so many electronical devices that we comunicate through that I just miss the days that you could inflict a little melody with your message. For example, as I was typing the above title to this blog I wished that I could sing that title to you, or at least that YOU sing it when you read it, because this title in particular is meant to be sung, as some things in life just are.


Well anyways, back to the point of this blog. Take a look at what's been goin' on...

Halloween came and went.


The Big Move was accomplished.




And now for the continued cleaning and unpacking...

1 comment: