Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 1 Recap

As my first week of WebWatchers comes to a close I find myself, proud but impatient. After all, this first week was HARD and to think that I still have 19 weeks to go, is daunting. Thank goodness that new digital scale was good to me today, otherwise I don't know how I could keep doing this.


Highlights from this past week:

1. My food journal kept me accountable, thus I ate less than I normally do.

2. I made many meals from scratch, yummy!

3. Stepping on the scale to a 3 lbs weight loss!


Low lights from Week 1

1. Looking at the "before" pictures of me and not recognizing her

2. I made many meals from scratch, too many dishes to wash!

3. I gave in twice this week, once for a mountain dew, and once for a grape soda


but the biggest low light of them all is the humiliation of having to post this:





the dreaded BEFORE picture


all of the arrows point to areas that I hope to "re-shape" like I said before, I still want curves, just not such dramatic ones.




wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. i can't read the cartoon bubble...but I think it says
    "thank God I'm blessed with a flat stomach"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, what it says is,

    "I can't believe I'm doing this."

    but yes, my stomach is not one of my biggest "trouble spots" ;) thanks for noticing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I weren't your sister I would want to slap you;) You look great and when I look back on my ups and downs I wish I would have appreciated myself more.
    Still, you can do it. It is a long process. Keep positive and think about now and not how far you have to go. I find that this is helping me right now.

    ReplyDelete