Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Month 1 Webwatchers Recap

When I started this I had planned to post more often, but have been unable to do so since I've been working long crazy hours at work! I just can't in good conscience rationalize time spent on the computer when I have about a billion other things I need to be doing in the very few hours I get to spend at home with Zhaina girl these days :(


That being said, I did want to update you all on my progress, which has been fantastic! I'm still going strong, and to be honest it has gotten A LOT easier in the past couple weeks. I don't know if it's cause I have so much going on that I don't have time to eat as much, or if it's that since I'm trying to watch my caloric intake it's not as fun to eat if I can't eat what I want to eat anyways, but whatever the reason, it's working!!!


Here is the breakdown:


Week 1 lost 3 lbs


Week 2 lost 3 lbs


Week 3 maintained, didn't loose any but didn't gain any either :/


Week 4 lost 2 lbs


For a total weight loss of 8 lbs the first month! Fantastic news, right?!!!!


This morning I quick shot some pics to see if anyone can see where those 8 pounds disappeared from. What do you think?




Do I look any different at all?????


here maybe this will help, here are the before pics again



1 comment:

  1. No fare, you loose weight in your stomach. Mine holds in for dear life:/ Great job loosing 8 lbs. It for sure gets easier!!

    Mine is 20 now!!! Yay! Scared to say how much more I have. 1 day at a time:)

    ReplyDelete