Monday, May 3, 2010

A Photo Journal

One of my favorite things has always been to go back to the same place multiple times to take pictures throughout the years. It's fun to see all the different types of changes in the photograph; scenic and weather changes in the locations where the photos are taken, and of course the obvious changes in the subjects being photographed! And what's extra special about the photos below is that not only were they taken in the same place, with the same people, but also on the same day, year after year.

A couple of years ago I started having my birthday lunch at Timberlodge Steakhouse and thought it'd be fun to get a quick shot of me and Zhaina outside near the William A. Irvin.
Feast your eyes on these!







I honestly cannot believe what a giant Zhaina is becoming! I don't think I'm going to be able to hold her in my arms in our annual birthday boat shot next year :(

3 comments: